Thursday, December 14, 2006

So Long

I'm getting rid of my blog for several reasons, but I'll just say it's because no one reads it anymore and I don't have the energy or want to write anymore. So, if anyone does wander by, so long and Merry Christmas.

Insignificance Conveyed @ 1:42 PM   4 GabbyGabbers

4 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 2:27 PM, Blogger anna "told me"

I just watched the Office special last night (BBC) and thought of you. Tim! and Dawn! Aww!

Sorry to hear you and the blog are finito. Call me si quieres.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger chrissie "told me"

I'll miss reading your blog. Merry Christmas!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Curly "told me"

Don't go.

I read it, isn't that enough?

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous "told me"

err..... I read it. Doesn't that count?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home