Tuesday, October 17, 2006

She's the Runt, but She's Bossy!

I truly think your pet reflects the kind of person you are.

For example, I had an ex-boyfriend who really liked cats. One of his cats, his favorite in fact, was lazy, snobby when you first met her, but then pretty sweet and affectionate once she got to know you. He was much the same. He also liked to stretch a lot.

I think my puppy reflects the “true” me as well, but I’m not sure I like what I’m seeing! She’s very much all about herself. She wants constant attention and gets extremely jealous when you pay attention to someone else (so much so that she’ll barge in on any activity so she can be the main event). She’s mean at first, but when she realizes she’s hurt someone, she’s immediately remorseful. She disobeys everyone and barely knows the word “NO!”, and certainly doesn’t listen to her mother, even if her mom knows what’s best for her. She cries when she’s left alone, but is incredibly excited when she’s reunited with someone. She’s very ready to give out love, but only when it’s convenient for her. She loves to have her ears rubbed and can eat like a maniac.

Aside from her constant need to chew on clothes, shoes, and furniture, my dog is ME. My mom told me that she was happy I picked Bella because she said she could tell straight away that Bella matched my personality. I guess she and I will get along just fine. As long as she stops chewing up my good shoes and puncturing my hands, that is.

Insignificance Conveyed @ 1:00 PM   3 GabbyGabbers

3 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Tim-tambolini "told me"

Just as long as you don't start looking like her you'll be fine.

Still the unanswered question...what about Huw?

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Simon Swinbank "told me"

I know exactly what you mean about pets being us. My cat gave birth to a litter of kittens when I was 18 months old. We gave most of them away but the one we kept I grow up with, so it became kinda like a best friend. Always there, waiting to greet me when I came back home.

Basically what I'm saying is pets rock!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Dancinfairy "told me"

She is so sweet!

I would love a pet but it is just not practical at the moment. Soon though I hope :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home