Monday, August 14, 2006

Yep.

Right now, I am Life's bitch.

Life is just getting a kick out of screwing me over and over again. Life is pointing and laughing at me, like how I would if one of my friends tripped and fell over a curb, only Life isn't helping me back up. It's got it's foot on my back.

Life needs to just back off. Before I kung-fu its ass.

Huw's here in 7 days. Let's hope and pray the airways are safe for him, and that we can be happily and safely reunited for two and a half weeks of happiness and kisses (which, of course, will be posted on here because I'm MUSHY like that).

In other news, here's a picture of me and my best gal pal Nic at a wedding we attended this past weekend. Also, me and my 3 co-workers/friends. A little blurry, I know, but we's still beautiful!

Insignificance Conveyed @ 3:16 PM   3 GabbyGabbers

3 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Cleavers "told me"

Ooh, I love a good wedding! You all look fab!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Simon Swinbank "told me"

It'll be fine. There beginning to relax to security here. So Huw shouldn't have any problem on the plane.

And when you do the kung fu on life, any chance you could video it and post it so the world can see life getting it's comeuppance?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Jona "told me"

You look beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home