Friday, August 18, 2006

Holy Hell

Huw will be here in 3 DAYS! (Okay, excluding today and the day he arrives.) I have SO much left to do!!!

I'm really excited to lay my peepers on him, in case you were wondering. Although it hasn't been AS long to wait as it was before I went to London, I certainly haven't been missing him any less. Long distance relationships are H-A-R-D, and it's not like this is domestic long-distance. We're talking International Love here, folks.

I think, however, for two people so far apart, we make long-distance-relationship-having look GOOOOD. Sure, there are times where we miss each other more or we get frustrated because the other is not there to soothe a troubled heart, but we work with what we have and I think we do a damn fine job, if I do say so myself.

Huw is a terrific guy. He's patient, understanding, supportive, loving, hilarious, incredibly intelligent, knowledgeable, witty, mature, caring, nurturing, a great son, a great cook, and all around perfect. I'm not quite sure how I managed to land him, and am still waiting for him to realize that he could do better, but for right now, I'll keep him in the dark because I'm enjoying being his girlfriend very much.

Anyway, that was my Ode to my Boyfriend. I'm happy it's Friday, I'm happy he's arriving in 3 days, and I'll be incredibly ecstatic for the 2 and a half weeks he's playing house husband. Life was sucking, but I always have him to look forward to.

Happy Friday!

Insignificance Conveyed @ 6:42 AM   4 GabbyGabbers

4 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Dancinfairy "told me"

Well I hope you have a fabulous weekend and an even better time when the lovely Huw arrives ;o)

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Tim-tambolini "told me"

I sure hope you were joking about him not realizing he could do better...he's lucky to have you too!!!

Have a great visit and please don't wait 2.5 weeks before posting pictures of the two of you in all your glory. Perhaps do a join-post...that'd be fun!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Lauren "told me"

I'm excited for Huw's second visit!! I only wish that I were still in Austin and we could all hang out again. . .sad. :( Have fun, dear Twinny!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Curly "told me"

I'm incredibly excited for you both!

Please take loads of photos, but don't show us too many of you kissing - guys can't handle looking at that kind of stuff for long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home