Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Him Over Here

As we speak, Huw is on an airplane, bound for over here, to spend time with me. I am super excited but also very tired, as I spend last night cleaning and putting fresh sheets on my bed and taking out the MOUNDS of trash I found as I was cleaning. Also, on Sunday, I vacuumed out my car and pull something in my back, and it's hurting like crazy. So, I'm not in the BEST shape for his arrival, but I'm sure all my aches and fatigue will disappear when I see him walking down that airport walkway.

Y'all should know, too, that this will mean for about 2 and a half weeks I won't be posting anything, unless, you know, I get a small window. Most of my time will be spend kissing and cuddling up to Huw; don't worry Curly, I won't post any pictures of the kissing ;)

So, I leave you with excitement and anticipation of his arrival, and hope he makes it through immigration with no problems. Fingers crossed!!

Insignificance Conveyed @ 6:56 AM   5 GabbyGabbers

5 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Huw "told me"

I'm here! I'm on your computer!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Lauren "told me"

hee hee, Huw!

Wow, that's way too many "H"s. . .it sounds like some sort of weird sneeze. . .

Hope y'all are having fun! Wish I was in Texas! :(

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Curly "told me"

Man, are there SO many kissing pictures that you're unable to post at all?

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger chrissie "told me"

aww! enjoy your time together :)

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Tim-tambolini "told me"

Ok, are you planning on posting ever again? I've been looking almost daily for pictures of your visit with Huw. Did you guys break up? Did the trip not go well? Are you sick? Did you move your blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home