Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Dreaded Return

Okay, so I'm back and have been for almost a week now. However, for now, this is all I have to say:





I took 10 rolls of film, so obviously this isn't all there is. Special thanks to The Swan and Curly.

Insignificance Conveyed @ 1:26 PM   14 GabbyGabbers

14 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Leslie "told me"

You must move there. Or he must move here. Or you both must move to a third location. Someone must move.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Huw "told me"

We both look fairly happy here; I can therefore only assume this was taken before the appearance of the sinister Mr Susan.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Lucy "told me"

Alls I can say is that you must have found something SERIOUSLY interesting in pic 4 to look away from that manly display peeping from Curly's shirt collar.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Curly "told me"

Hey, I recognise a few people in these pictures.

I look mildly shocked in that one picture... at least I managed to get a pose in for the second one (phew!).

No, hold on.. that first one was taken when I was REALLY drunk.. girls hanging onto me and the clothes slowly coming off... all the signs are there!

And the bottom pic - you both look like East 17 from their 'Stay' video.

Lovely!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous The Swan "told me"

Two things leap out at me. Firstly, the boy Huw's thinly disguised reluctance for a bear hug in photo 2, and secondly my worrying resemblance of Cherie Blair on a bad day in photo 7. Dammit.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Me Over Here "told me"

Trust me, there are MANY more. Curly, I have one of you being molested by 2 women...when it's saved on my computer, I'll upload it. It's classic!

Swan, those pictures of that lady made me laugh so hard at my desk. Ah, you's funny!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tim-tambolini "told me"

The pictures are great and I can't wait to see more!

Who is Mr Susan?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Laura "told me"

When are you guys going to rectify this situation? One of you needs to become an expat stat!! Too, too cute!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger kate "told me"

stop making me wait for the big email that you send to me telling me everything you did, minute by minute!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Chris Cope "told me"

In some of these pictures, Huw doesn't look like Huw. I want to believe that you are randomly walking around Britain kissing men. I know this is not actually true, but it gives me something to look forward to when I move there.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

Awesome, Mo!
Where did you go? And who's the guy in all those pictures?

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Chris "told me"

Like a puppy wrapped in candy nuzzling up to a kitten. You two are definately made for each other.
It was so nice to meet you. sorry it was so brief and you were probably a bit jetlagged to deal with so many people.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Lauren "told me"

I absolutely love your pictures. Glad you had a wonderful time, Twinster.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Jona "told me"

You make a beautiful couple! So when's the next holiday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home