Wednesday, May 24, 2006

T Minus Hours

Look at that countdown counter. Go on. Look at it. See that lovely round thing? That's a "zero". Do you know what that means? Sure you do.

Tomorrow is my last day of work before I head off to Merry Old England. Check out Huw's cartoon. Good stuff.

Today I have to work late to make sure I get all the work stuff taken care of before I leave this place for 2 weeks. Then I have to leech off of my parents and use their washing machine so I can have all sorts of clothes to pack (thanks to the weather...make up your damn mind), then I have to clean my apartment. Tomorrow will then be my bon voyage day at work and the monsterous task of packing.

I'm getting more and more nervous about my flight, but I at least have Harry Potter and my iPod to keep me company. Planes don't NORMALLY crash, right? Eeek.

Of course, the thing I'm most looking forward to is seeing and spending time with Huw, but added perks are getting to see and spend time with Curly, Chris, Tom, and Huw's family and other friends. Getting to know your significant other's, um, others, is always fun (if not a bit scary...I'm petrified of meeting his parents!).

So, that's it for now. I suppose I'll say "cheerio" until either I'm in London or (sniff, sniff) back home to sunny Texas. Cheers!

Insignificance Conveyed @ 10:37 AM   2 GabbyGabbers

2 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 11:17 AM, Blogger trishy "told me"

Can't believe it's finally time. I remember when that ticker showed three digits.

Have a bloody mary on the plane for me. It'll probably do you some good.

Be safe and have a fantastic time. We'll hold down the fort in Texas.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Huw "told me"

You're into the minuses now, but you're not here yet. That's not fair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home