Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ironic

The Internal Revenue Service of the good ol' United States of America is now going to fund my trip abroad.

That's one big, fat "thank you" to Uncle Sam. His wife as well. Hell, I'll thank their whole family.

In honor of this recent bit of good news, here's a picture of me and Huw during his trip down here in January. Ain't we just the cutest couple? Happy weekend!


Insignificance Conveyed @ 8:19 PM   14 GabbyGabbers

14 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 3:53 AM, Blogger Dancinfairy "told me"

That's great!

Have a lovely weekend.

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Curly "told me"

Are you... shorter than he is? Blimey.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Huw "told me"

Moments later I pushed her in.

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous The Swan "told me"

Watch it - he's after the doughnuts!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Chris "told me"

Too cute, just too damn cute. Like a teddybear holding a fluffy heart with 'I wuv you' written on the side.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger LĂ©onie "told me"

What a lovely picture. Although I can't help agreeing about the doughnuts. You want to watch out for that sort of thievery.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

Huw,

I was just going to ask.

Mo,

Second-cutest, if you ask me...

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger trishy "told me"

and second to what...oh mayor?

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

I have NO IDEA what yo're talking about, Trishypoo.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Lauren "told me"

This makes me giggle! (Both the post AND the comments, for different reasons.)

Twinny, I'm so excited for you--that's great news!! Now we can go have a drink or get lunch or something. . .right?? :)

Love ya lots.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake "told me"

thanks, sam, you the one....

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Tim-tambolini "told me"

Gee, would no one ask WHY Uncle Sam is footing the bill for the trip? I wanna know how come. It's all good, just give me more details, man!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Chris "told me"

Suffering from MPS, I feel my alternate personality, Carl, and me make a pretty damn cute couple.

I hear no disagreements. Grood.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Jona "told me"

Glad this is one less obstacle for you :o) Can't wait to see all the London photos of the cutest couple!

And I bet he didn't push you in ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home