Friday, February 10, 2006

Cloudy

I find it amusing that "london" and "love" are next to each other. Same with "blog" and "boyfriend". I'll write more later. Right now, it's just a bad day.



Note: For those of you requesting the directions for this cloud: Visit this
site. Credit given to my friend over at Welsh Girl in Leeds. Shanks.

Insignificance Conveyed @ 8:30 AM   10 GabbyGabbers

10 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 9:38 AM, Blogger trishy "told me"

might those have been on purpose?

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger chrissie "told me"

Hope your day gets better. Remember, it's Friday!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Huw "told me"

My biggest words were "Brewster" and "Telescope". I liked the guy, but I'm not sure I liked him that much.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger trishy "told me"

mine should say behind the times because I have no idea how you created that. will you share?

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake "told me"

Note also: tears Texas.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Leslie "told me"

I'm with Trish. How'd you do that?

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Lauren "told me"

100 days 'til London!!!!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Chris "told me"

I was drawn to the closeness of 'constantly', 'crazy' and 'cry'. Accidental? Or just good alliteration? ;>

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Curly "told me"

Pretty Cool cloud.

London also has little next to it...

Hope you've cheered up a bit since Friday anyway! Was great talking to you the other night (I'd never used a webcam before and it was all rather exciting) - how's the Welsh pronounciation coming along?

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Dancinfairy "told me"

This is so cool. I will have to *ahem* borrow it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home