Friday, January 06, 2006

We've Been Doing Lots of This...

In case you were wondering, things are going exceptionally well.

Insignificance Conveyed @ 10:10 PM   10 GabbyGabbers

10 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Simon Swinbank "told me"

Hey guys I just thought I'd tell you guys my blog's moved to hhtp://ktsh.blogspot.com.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Chris "told me"

I'm so jealous!

That guy in the back has the coolest hat EVER!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake "told me"

Wait a minute! That guy you're with? Is that Shane's buddy, Ken?

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

Mo,
I've had one hell of a week. I'd like to emphasize the word hell. It's been down, it's been up, and it's been back down again. It's been exhausting.

For some completely unfathomable reason that is absolutely an one hundred percent beyond me, I can't stop myself from smiling when I look at that picture.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Lauren "told me"

ooooh! cute cute! So glad I got to hang out with you two yesterday. . .way way fun. The Texas Capitol will never be the same since we've roamed the halls.


Oh, and the guy in the background of the picture looks funny, like he enjoys watching y'all kiss. ;) But really, who can blame him? It's quite romantic.

Love!

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Jona "told me"

It's very romantic! But I englarged the picture and am reasonably sure he needs a shave (or else too much of that, and you'll end up with a rash my girl!)

And will you be turning this into a photoblog? I ask only as I'm thinking it'll be interesting to watch the relationship develop ;o)

Enjoy the rest of your holiday together :o)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Chris "told me"

Mayor:

Ya know. I have to agree with you. That picture is right up there with this - and definitely deserves some sort of award.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Afe "told me"

Ew. What's that thing stuck to your face?

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger trishy "told me"

awww...Mo, I want a full report once Huw has returned safely home. I am TRULY happy for you and can almost FEEL the joy in that picture!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger MarkD60 "told me"

I made myself a hard and fast rule: NO Long distance relationships. Now i'm in one and miserable.
It's worse than being alone. She's great, it's just the situation is intoerable

 

Post a Comment

<< Home