Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Many Birthday Wishes

Dear Readers:

My best friend, the love of my life, the most wonderful person I know*, is having a birthday today. I have to say, even though it's his birthday, I feel like I received the most special present in the world.

If you feel so inclined, please stop by and tell him Happy Birthday. I only wish I could be there to tell him in person.

Happy Birthday, Baby!


* I hope I didn't embarrass him too much.

Insignificance Conveyed @ 10:39 AM   12 GabbyGabbers

12 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Huw "told me"

Yay! Happy birthday wonderful me!

Umm... you were talking about me, right?

Ahem.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Alan "told me"

Been there, done that, but worth repeating here. Happy Birthday Huw - hope it's a good one.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Jona "told me"

Just like Alan, I've been there and done that :o) and I hope you have a good day too (you should eat lots of cake and ice cream in his honour ;o))

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

I was basically gonna make the joke Huw just made, but correct you, as my birthday is not until April.

But he bat me to it. Ah well.

Happy Birthday, Huwie! How mnay big ones? Are you a semisemicentenarian?

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Huw "told me"

No Rob, it's just the way my trousers ride up at the crotch.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

You mean your steaming brown crotch?

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger trishy "told me"

did I mention yet that your sweetie is a cutie?

haha...you're welcome Huw!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Chris "told me"

Trishy's comment following Rob's is quite funny.

And quite rightly.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Tammy "told me"

I've heard the story in detail and I am envious of the feelings of newness and love you and Huw are experiencing! I tend to be addicted to the new-relationship-high. It's sooo amazing how the internet has brought the whole world to our front doors. This couldn't be any more literal than for you and Huw. The pics are great and since you are far more revealing that Huw is, I will be tuning in to your blog regularly now. You guys make a SUPER cute couple!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Me Over Here "told me"

Tammy--Thanks so much and I'll try to be as detailed as I can about Huw's and my adventure together. So far, it has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I look forward to what will come. Happy to have you as a new reader!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake "told me"

Okay, been there, did that. Now what other chores do you have for me?

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Me Over Here "told me"

Well, Mr. Hoss, I am in need of a passport...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home