Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm Clicking My Heels Together...

...because there's no place like home.

Well, kiddos, I'm back. Shortest post in the history of MOHland, but I'm exhausted, still-packed, and unbathed. Need sleepy.

I'll regale y'all sometime soon (possibly tomorrow when I'm supposed to be doing work?) with the tales and traumas of my First Ever Bidness Twip, but for now, I just wanted to say 'allo and I felt withdrawl symptoms from not having my daily dose of Blog Reading. Needless to say, I have a lot of posts from yous guys to catch up on. Again, an activity set asides for my return to the office tomorrow...yes, I'll do some work too, geez. I'm too straight-laced NOT to.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, guys. I'll be up and running again sometime soon. Until then, I have to take at least 10 showers to get this stank off of me.

(Um, can I just share my excitement? Today, the countdown OFFICALLY begins. 24 more days! EEEEEEEK!)

Oh, and for those of you who watch Family Guy but didn't quite understand this part, now you know. So simple, yet so, so funny.

Insignificance Conveyed @ 8:28 PM   9 GabbyGabbers

9 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

I seem to remember giving thanks on a recent holiday that shall remain nameless for the dancing banana.

That was before Family Guy came on. My joke was severely cheapened.

So let's get straight who's copying whom. It's the price one pays for being ahead of his time. (48 hours ahead of one's time is still ahead of one's time).

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Lauren "told me"

yay! she's back! can't wait to hear more from you. :)

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Jona "told me"

You didn't have a computer with you?!!!!! Oh you poor thing! That must have been hell! (My internet went down for three hours yesterday and I was a MESS ;o))

If you're going to be doing a lot of business trips - you need to ask Santa for a laptop!

Glad you got home safe :o)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Chris "told me"

Life in the blog hasn't been the same without you. Glad you're back safely.

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake "told me"

You're supposed to post something here about the D.C. murders before you come visit me. I mean, what's important, huh?

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger chrissie "told me"

Glad you're back MOH!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

This thread in brief:

LAUREN: Glad you're home safe.

CAPN: Glad you're home safe.

JONA: Glad you're home safe.

CHRISSIE: Glad You're home safe.

THE MAYOR: I'm pissed no one laughed at a joke I told over a week ago!!!

Admit it, you missed me.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger JSilvio "told me"

humm, it's my first time here ;)
i'll be here again ;)*

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Me Over Here "told me"

Rob--Yes well...*I* posted the link! Ha HA!

Lauren, Chris, Chrissie--It's great to be back, thank you!

Jona--I was seriously going out of my mind. What did I do BEFORE computers were around?

Mr. Hoss--Of course. You're always right.

And Maxikeiro--Do come back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home