Sunday, December 04, 2005

Apologies

To All Readers of this Blog:

Apologies for the lack of posting...or even, creative posting at that. I am still trying to settle back in after being in D.C. Nope, not a very valid excuse, I know. But in between this adjustment period there have been several other activities including:

Christmas shopping
Decorating my parent's house and our family Christmas tree
Catching up on my dear shows that I taped in my absence
Eagerly peeling back the cardboard doors of my advent calendar, beaming at the fact that a mere 20 days remain

Taking care of my mom post-foot surgery
Loving on my doggie
Spending time with a much missed boyfriend

Clearly these tasks take precedence over unpacking. Clearly.

Maybe a picture from D.C. will substitute for my lack of words? Give you that fix you've been needing? I thought so. I give you: Me and Katie in D.C. Enjoy.


Random factoid about MOH: There was a point in my life where my career aspirations included touring the world as a back-up dancer. And that wasn't too long ago, either. *cough*

Insignificance Conveyed @ 9:00 PM   11 GabbyGabbers

11 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Lauren "told me"

you are just too cute!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Huw "told me"

It's okay. We all understand that jetlag must be a killer.

Consider me, for one, well and truly fixed.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Curly "told me"

Ugh.

You know when you have a really funny thing to say but just can't remember what it was?

That just happened.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Cleavers "told me"

Welcome back.

Jetlag's a bummer. But a great excuse for not getting any work done. Whenever I get back from the UK, works for me for at least 3 days.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

I find the idea that *anything* could possibly be more important than this blog personally offensive.

And I just won't have it.


By the way, I really can't see "Vote Mo in Aught-Six!" happening. Time's a-wastin'.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger kate "told me"

Yay! We are so cute! Always with the best pictures and hugs!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Lauren "told me"

Hey girl, send me an e-mail at this address: laurenfro@hotmail.com. It's about time we trade contact info and begin to plan our upcoming adventures.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Chris "told me"

Jetlag from DC? What?

Oh wait..you're in Texas...I forgot. I was getting ready to say, "I can drive to DC in less than a day."

Silly me forgetting the world isn't flat after all.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake "told me"

You are much too purty to have only one boyfriend. Much too purty to put him/them higher up the line than your Internet buddies, because I know they'll wait for you -- a long time, too.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Me Over Here "told me"

Lauren--thanks girlie, and I sent you my info.

Huw--I'm not quite sure I experienced jetlag, per se, but it's an excuse nonetheless!

Curly--GAH, I hate it when that happens. Lemme know if you remember it.

Cleavers--Too bad I didn't think to use it, AND I got back on Friday. Stupid.

Swankertons--You're absolutely right. And I'm working on the button, I swear. ;-)

Katie--We've ALWAYS been cute.

Chris--Dunno, the world just might be flat. That Chris Columbus was full of shit.

Mr. Hoss--You sweet talker you. I shall post tonight JUST for you!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Crystal "told me"

I want to put you in my pocket, bring you home and stuff you in my son's stocking.

he would be so pleased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home