Monday, October 24, 2005

Screws

I would have added this to the Mother's Day post, but there were already so many random things in there already! Just a note, something made me have a good chuckle today.

As many of you know, I switched from LiveJournal to Blogger a while ago. I even left a "goodbye" post. So, you would think it dead, right? Wrong.

This morning I checked my email and found a livejournal comment was waiting for me. What?? But everyone knows I've moved on. SIGH, some people just can't let go.

So I read the subject line, and I see it says:

"your dumb"

I deleted the rest of the comment (something about them determing that I had a screw loose after reading my latest LJ entries?). Adhering to my better judgment, I resisted the tempation to leave this comment in response:

"Hi Anon (yeah, right). The next time you want to insult me, you'd be wise to do a grammar and spelling check before hitting the 'post' button, mkay? Ta!"

Just thought y'all would get a kick outta that.

NOW GO READ THE OTHER POST!

Insignificance Conveyed @ 6:50 PM   4 GabbyGabbers

4 "Sure was sweet of you to drop in":

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Lord Tony Sama "told me"

Holy piss! I have had Foo Fighters stuck in my head for 3 days!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Rob West "told me"

Pedantic, incidentally, means unnecessarily intellectual. being pedantic means showing off how learn-ed you are.

So in fact, knowing what pedantic means sort of makes you pedantic.

Can you beat that? Nope. Not with a squirrel tied to the end of a rubber hose you can't beat that.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Curly "told me"

Sorry about that, I'll grammar check next time...

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Me Over Here "told me"

...I KNEW it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home